- .38 Special Snubby Ballistics
- 38 Snub Vs. .357 Snub – A quick comparison of ballistics between the .38 Special and the .357 Magnum in a short barreled revolver.
- .44 Special vs .357 for Carry by Combat Controller
- A Tale of Two Trigger Jobs – My journey into to the belly of the beast.
- Lockwork Parts Diagram of the Smith & Wesson J-Frame Revolver Action
- Revolver Checkout: Buying a Used Gun by Jim March
- Using +P Ammunition in Old Revolvers
Comments, suggestions, contributions? Contact me here